Friday, April 5, 2013

Hadass Hall's Motek shop - I found Irene's new favorite bag!


Hadass Hall's Motek shop, is one of my favorite places when I'm looking for that special something for my girls. Everything feels handmade and unique. The materials are fantastic, the designs are simple, but so stylish... no Disney print outs or disco going outfits, just real children's clothes. This time, I couldn't resist taking this little bag for Irene. The bright blue and deep red match beautifully. I also added a few retro styled pin badges they had at the store. When I gave it to her, she was so overwhelmed, she gave it back to me, covered her eyes and made me pretend she was having a surprise. So although she had already seen it, I told her to close her eyes and open her hands. I gave it to her one more time...  and sheer bliss. That was so special. 
Luckily, the size was just right to fit in her lunch box, as it quickly became her new favorite school bag and it goes pretty much everywhere with her.  


Where to find: Motek- Hadass Hall
Price for the bag: 49.00 Shekels
Price of the pin badges: 15.00 Shekels each

No comments:

Post a Comment